Hello, I am ZELJKO🧡, a happy, friendly and lively dog of around 2,5 years old.
I was found wandering around alone in the mountains. Unfortunately my rescuers couldn’t keep me, so they brought me to the shelter where I could start my search for a forever home.
The helpers at the shelter asked me to tell a bit more about myself first, so that people could get to know me better.
So what is important to know about me?
· I can’t decide whether ‘social’ or ‘active’ should be my second name, so I just use them both. 😊
· I get along very well with people and other dogs.
· I don’t want to brag, but next to charming, I’m also very handsome.
· I’m a smart boy who loves learning new things and exploring different places.
· Playtime is one of my favourite moments of the day. Other favourite moments are when I get treats or when it’s cuddle time.
· I love an active lifestyle (going on walks, running around, …) and would love it if I can share this passion with my new family members.
Do I sound like a perfect match for you? Great, because I’m really looking forward to catch the next flight to my forever home and meet my new family!
(SH: 53 cm / H: 66 cm / L: 83 cm) There are more photos and videos of our rescue dogs on our Facebook page.